CERTIFIED BY THE JOINT COMMISSION
WE'VE EARNED THE GOLD SEAL OF APPROVAL
In our ongoing efforts to provide industry-leading service to our providers, partner facilities, and patients who receive their care, it is with great excitement we receive the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for our expertise in the travel dialysis industry.
We thank the Joint Commission for recognizing our commitment to excellence.
As a travel dialysis provider, this means you enjoy many benefits, including:
- Knowing you are working for a travel dialysis company that is committed to quality, safety, and ethical practices
- Feeling confident your travel dialysis assignments will be in quality facilities, where many of the providers work only with certified staffing firms
- Assured that we have exceeded comprehensive credentialing standards and practices while ensuring that you're placed in settings where your travel dialysis skills and experience match best
If you have any concerns or questions about the safety or quality of service provided by Foundation Medical Staffing, please contact us. We will do our best to share information that will answer your concerns. If you are not satisfied with our response, please contact the Joint Commission directly. Foundation Medical Staffing does not permit disciplinary action or retaliation against any employee or client who voices concerns with the Joint Commission.
For partner facilities, there are clear advantages.
The Foundation Medical Staffing promise of quality service now has the added guarantee that we meet or exceed the standards for the travel dialysis industry. The Joint Commission certification acknowledges our performance and guarantees you the following:
- Access to experienced and competent travel dialysis providers who can fulfill your staffing needs
- Rigorous credentialing standards and practices, which ensure the placement of travel dialysis professionals with the appropriate experience and competence
- Performance of drug and health screens, background checks, and the assurance of compliance with regulatory documentation requirements
To learn more, please visit the Joint Commission website